Rare opportunity to own an entire Fast Track Condo Convertible building with breathtaking views! Modern build (completed Nov 21) blends Edwardian architecture with contemporary design. Designed by renowned SF architect, Ryan Knock and extensively renovated, this residence achieves a balance between harmonious design and the needs of a modern lifestyle. The flexible high-ceiling floor plan boasts spectacular architectural features and functionality: 500 Sq ft roof top terrace with 360° views of the Bay & Sutro Tower, mostly detached open & bright layout, separate access office/studio, indoor-outdoor entertainment, ample storage, master suites with dual showers & private balconies. custom steel stairs, glass walls, skylights, waterfall islands, Thermador® appliances, Solar-power, complete smart home system, imported finishes & more. Neighboring Noe Valley, & The Mission. Steps to Holly Park, Bernal Hill hikes, Cortland shops & dining. Easy access to 280/101, MUNI, BART, & tech shuttles.
Listing courtesy of MLSLISTINGS / Joshua Chavez / RE/MAX Santa Clara Valley
MLS# 81871041 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- Construction Type:
- Metal, Stucco, Wood, Wood Frame
- Other Residential
- Rolled Composition
- Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation Moisture Barrier
- No Of Stories:
- Special Features:
- Bathroom Features
- Structure SqFt:
- Structure SqFt Source:
- Cooktop - Gas, Countertop - Quartz, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Garbage Disposal, Hookups - Ice Maker, Island with Sink, Microwave, Pantry, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Wine Refrigerator
- Dining Room:
- Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Area in Living Room, Eat in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Skylight
- Family Room:
- Separate Family Room
- Additional Rooms:
- Den / Study / Office, Media / Home Theater, Storage, Other
- Family Room, Living Room, Other Location, Primary Bedroom
- Tile, Wood
- Living SqFt:
- Cross Street:
- City Limits:
- Lot Description:
- Grade - Mostly Level, Private / Secluded, Views
- Lot Acres:
- Lot Size Area Min:
- Parcel Number:
- Available Views:
- Bay, City Lights, Forest / Woods, Hills, Mountains, Neighborhood, Park, Valley, Water, Other
- Horse Property:
- Back Yard, Balcony / Patio, BBQ Area, Deck, Fenced, Fire Pit, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinklers - Auto, Other
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Property ID
- Ground Floor Bedroom, More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor, More than One Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor, Primary Suite / Retreate - 2+, Walk-in Closet
- Beds Max:
- Beds Min:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Bathroom Features:
- Double Sinks, Dual Flush Toilet, Granite, Showers over Tubs - 2+, Updated Bath
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Methods:
- Central AC, Multi-Zone, Other
- Heating Methods:
- Central Forced Air, Heat Pump, Heating - 2+ Zones, Individual Room Controls, Radiant, Other
- Individual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Natural Gas, Public Utilities, Solar Panels - Owned, Other
- Sewer/Septic System:
- Sewer - Public, Other
- Energy Features:
- Ceiling Insulation, Double Pane Windows, Energy Star HVAC, Low Flow Toilet, Skylight, Solar Power On Grid, Tankless Water Heater, Thermostat Controller, Walls Insulated
- Water Sources:
- Individual Water Meter, Public, Other
- Gas Hookup, Inside, Washer / Dryer
- Amenities Misc.:
- Bay Window, Garden Window, High Ceiling, Skylight, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Description and Access:
- On Street
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 24, 2021
|Listed / Active||MLSLISTINGS||$4,950,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?