Come and live your best life perched high atop Cathedral Hill. Some of the very best views in all of San Francisco await you on the 14th floor. This majestic one bedroom, one bathroom unit is drenched in all day natural sunlight, with its sought after south facing orientation. The kitchen boasts all new appliances with spacious island and opens directly into the dining area and living room. This highly desired open concept floor plan is waiting for you to host your biggest cocktail party. Looking for outdoor space? We've got you covered with this expansive wrap-around covered deck, which enjoys sweeping panoramic views of Downtown, Twin Peaks and everything in between. There are jaw dropping views from every room, including the spacious bedroom. The world is at your fingertips with this centrally located address. You are walking distance to the Opera House, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Hayes Valley, Jefferson Park, Kabuki Theatre and so much more. Easy access to freeways and bus lines.
Listing courtesy of SFMLS / Corcoran Global Living
MLS# 421613089 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built
- Concrete, Metal, Stucco, Wood
- Main Level:
- Bedroom(s), Dining Room, Full Bath(s), Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Security Features:
- Carbon Mon Detector, Fire Alarm, Guarded Gate, Secured Access, Smoke Detector
- Accessibility Features:
- Parking, Wheelchair Access
- Window Features:
- Patio And Porch Features:
- Covered Deck, Wrap Around Porch
- Location of Unit:
- Unit Above, Unit Below
- # of Units:
- Flat, Hi-Rise (9+)
- 900 Sqft
- Room Type:
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Remodeled/Updated Desc:
- Kitchen 0-5YR
- Breakfast Area, Island, Laminate Counter
- Dining Room Features:
- Dining/Family Combo, Dining/Living Combo
- Living Room Features:
- Deck Attached, View
- Laundry Features:
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Paved Driveway, Paved Sidewalk
Financial & Terms
- Sale (Special Listing Conditions):
- Close Of Escrow
- SF District 8
- San Francisco
- Street Name:
- Bay, City, City Lights, Downtown, Hills, Mountains, Panoramic, San Francisco, Sutro Tower, Twin Peaks
- Property Type:
- 44,676 Sqft
- Lot Size
- Property Faces:
- Lot Features:
- Corner, Curb(s), Curb(s)/Gutter(s)
- Property Condition:
- Road Surface Type:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Master Bathroom Features:
- Low-Flow Shower(s), Tile, Tub w/Shower Over
- Full Bathrooms:
- 2021-11-29 09:55:47.4
Heating & Cooling
- Baseboard, Electric
- 220 Volts, 220 Volts in Kitchen
- Public Sewer
- All Electric, All Public, Cable Connected, Internet Available
- Water Source:
- Built-in Electric Oven, Built-in Electric Range, Built-in Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HOA Dues:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Common Areas, Door Person, Insurance, Insurance on Structure, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Management, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Association Name:
- Cathedral Hill Tower Condominium Ass.
- Association Fee Frequency:
- Pets Allowed:
- Cats OK, Dogs OK
- Road Responsibility:
- Public Maintained Road
- Senior Community:
- Van Ness/Civic Cente
- Lease Parking Fee:
- Side by Side
- Parking Features:
- Assigned, Attached, Covered, Enclosed, Garage Door Opener, Guest Parking Available, Interior Access, Size Limited
- Parking Fees:
- Parking Type:
- On Site - Assigned (Condo Only)
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 22, 2021
|Listed / Active||SFMLS||$799,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?