Large Scale Serene 155+/- Acre land Parcel bordering 3 main roads. Used currently for large scale cattle grazing land with an ag well in place. Well was drilled in 1978; buyer to test to satisfy current GPM rating. Zoned AG20 allowing for ranch home or custom home style development in lots of 20 acres minimum in size. Quiet location surrounded by blue skies, mountain views and a country atmosphere. Fully fenced property on all 4 sides. A few large scale water ponds. Large pole barn. Power pole & transformers on site adjacent to well. A short shot to HWY 70 just down the way. Some items permitted or conditionally permitted on this land include: Agricultural Processing, Animal Grazing, Animal Processing, Crop Cultivation, Feed Store, Stables Public & Private, Agricultural Worker Housing Center, Clubs, Lodges & Private Meeting Halls, Farm Airstrips, Aerial Application & Support Services, Nursery Wholesale, Cultural Institutions, Animal Services, Agricultural Product Sales, & SEC 24-175 – Winery, Olive Oil, Fruit and Nut, Micro-Brewery, and Micro-Distillery Production Facilities including Growing and harvesting grapes, olives, fruit and nuts, and other products suitable for wine, olive processing & other products. Located in the Northern Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. About 2/10ths of a mile from Highway 70. North of Sacramento by about an hour+. Just south of the City of Oroville. Close proximity to Lake Oroville.
Listing courtesy of CRMLS_CA / Mario Gattavara / Mario John Gattavara, Broker
MLS# OR20118347 —
Amenities & Taxes
- New Construction:
- This parcel sits and encumpasses the block south of Palermo Road. From Palermo Road to Power House Hill Road with full frontage on Palermo Road.
- Lot Features:
- Agricultural, Corner Lot, Horse Property, Level with Street, Rectangular Lot, Level, Pasture, Ranch, Secluded, Utilities - Overhead
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Acres:
- Lot Size Square Feet:
- Hills, Meadow, Mountain(s), Panoramic, Pasture
- Average Condition, Barbed Wire
- Lot Size Source:
- Road Surface Type:
- Road Frontage:
- Country Road
- Current Use Comments:
- Used for cattle grazing seasonally.
- Possible Use:
- Ranch, Horse or Cattle, See MLS Comments.
- Usable Land Percent:
- Additional Parcels:
- Land Lease:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Special Listing Conditions:
- Parcel Number:
- Electricity Available, Phone Available
- Water Source:
- Water Well:
- Senior Community:
- Fishing, Horse Trails, Hunting, Watersports, Rural, Valley
- Waterfront Features:
- Fishing in Community, Reservoir in Community
- Distance To Water Comments:
- Ag Well On Site
Golden Hills Elementary School
Helen M. Wilcox Elementary School
Las Plumas High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Jun 18, 2020
|Listed / Active||CRMLS_CA||$1,650,000||1592.3% (1092.0% / YR)|
Nov 22, 2019
Jul 2, 2019
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?