This 360-acre property on the Willow River is perfect for hunting deer and wildlife. Used as a family hunting camp for more than 80 years, you can have privacy plus natural beauty. With woods and the river and open fields, the possibilities are endless.
Listing courtesy of NORTHSTAR / HomeAvenue - FSBO
MLS# NST5701259 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Development Status:
- County Road 10 East and Northeast from Palisade about 3 miles to 280th Avenue, then 1.3 miles North to East ditch-bank road, then 1 mile North and follow cartway northerly across Section 31 to Section 30.
- Parcel Number:
- Zoning Description:
- Property Type:
- Lot Features:
- Accessible Shoreline,Property Adjoins Public Land
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Dimensions:
- 2000 X 2000 X 2000 X 2000
- Road Frontage Type:
- Private Road,Unimproved
- Rolling,Level,Low Land,Flood Plain
- Other Structures:
- Storage Shed,Bunk House,Other
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Year:
- Tax Annual Amount:
- Private Well Connected,Private Well Available
- High School District:
Aitkin High School
Rippleside Elementary School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Jan 13, 2021
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR||$209,000|
Sep 10, 2020
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?