Panoramic Views of the Mississippi River, The Chippewa River and the Wisconsin Bluffs. Rolling Hills, Walkout Lots, Horses allowed, 18 Lots Available.
Listing courtesy of NORTHSTAR / Coldwell Banker Nybo & Assoc
MLS# 4884861 —
Amenities & Taxes
- From Lake City: Wabasha #4 to #10. Left on #10, 6 miles to #77. Left to Property. From Wabasha: Highway #61 to Reads Landing. Left on #77 to Property.
- Parcel Number:
- Zoning Description:
- Property Type:
- Lot Features:
- Irregular Lot,Corner Lot,Tree Coverage - Light,Tree Coverage - Medium
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Dimensions:
- 677 X 490 X 1 X 477
- Road Frontage Type:
- Township,County Road,Unpaved Streets
- Rolling,Sloped,High Ground,Solar Oriented,Walkout
- Pasture Area:
- Irrigation Source:
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Year:
- Tax Annual Amount:
- Electricity Connected,Shared Well Connected,Electricity Available,Shared Well Available,Private Septic Available,Phone Available,Cable Available
- High School District:
- Waterfront Features:
- Lake View,River View
Wabasha Kellogg Elementary School
Wabasha Kellogg High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Jul 26, 2020
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR||$44,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?