18 acres includes an established Bar & Grill with 8K SF. 3 PID#s: 032-01077-0500; 032-01077-0200; 032-01077-1000, Zoned G2-Commercial, G6-Productive Forest Land & G1-Residential. The bar has a Banquet Hall seating 150+. The Outside Bar/Pavilion has well established annual seasonal events including camping, fireworks, Trout Fishing, Picnicking, Snowmobiling, Car Shows, Baseball Games, Bands, Bonfires, Auctions and more. Property includes a Pole Barn for Storage, Trimbelle River Frontage, Snowmobile Trails with a Bridge crossing the Trimbelle River. See MLS 5213399 for bar listing. Contact broker for all tours. Please do not disturb bar staff.
Listing courtesy of NORTHSTAR / RE/MAX Results
MLS# 5231979 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Development Status:
- Finished Lot(s)
- Hwy 10 West from Ellsworth to Intersection of Hwy 0. Hwy 10 East from Prescott to Intersection of Hwy 0, South side of Hwy 10.
- Parcel Number:
- Zoning Description:
- Property Type:
- Lot Features:
- Irregular Lot,Corner Lot,Tree Coverage - Light,Accessible Shoreline,Green Acres
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Dimensions:
- 1344 X 410 X 1417 X 859
- Road Frontage Type:
- County Road,Highway,Paved Streets
- Other Structures:
- Additional Garage,Workshop,Pole Building,Machine Shed,Storage Shed,Other
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Year:
- Tax Annual Amount:
- Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Private Well Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available
- High School District:
- Ellsworth Community
- Subdivision Name:
- J Cornelisons Add
- Waterfront Features:
- River Front,River View,Creek/Stream
Jul 26, 2020
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR||$399,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?