Woodlawn: one of West Tennessee's Historic Treasures! Property Statistics: -4Br/5Ba Historic Mansion -3Br/2Ba Historic Guest Cottage -Wine Cellar, Game Room, and Man Cave -140+/- Acres consisting of cropland, pasture & timber -Majestic home with expansive views and diverse landscape -18-stall horse barn with 60+ acres of open land suitable for pasture/farming -Plentiful wildlife: deer, turkey, dove -Equipment Barn and Historic Mule Barn
Listing courtesy of MAARMLS / Harvesters Land Company, LLC
MLS# 10086761 —
This property is listed in more than one place. See it here.
Amenities & Taxes
- Pond/Lake, Stream/Creek, Garbage Pickup, Cultivated, Natural Spring, Merchantable Timber, Historic District
- Cross Roads, Rural, Small Town
- Lot Size:
- 140 Sqft
- Sale options:
- Will Not Divide
- Lots available:
- 1 Only
- Road frontage:
- Paved, State
- Present structure:
- Residence, Barn, Utility Building
- Topographic Feature:
- Natural Drainage, Rolling, Wooded
- Uses of Adjacent Area:
- Farm House, Pasture, Row Crops, Residential
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (901) 871-4450
- Office phone:
- (901) 871-4450
- Cumulative Days on Market:
- Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Public Water, Septic Tank
La Grange Moscow Elementary School
East Jr. High School
Fayette Ware Comprehensive High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
Oct 12, 2020
|Listed / Active||MAARMLS||$1,975,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?