Heavily wooded, walkout lot, that backs up to a undeveloped land! Nordwall estates is a high end, only custom homes, large wooded lots, community. Building restrictions apply to keep the neighborhood values up. Home prices (with lot) start in the low 400Ks and go up as high as you want. All lots are open builder so you can bring in your own builder if you choose. However, Modern Construction, a local Elk River builder, owns the majority of the lots. If you use M.C. to build, there will be a 5K discount on any lot. We never build the same house twice! Bring your own plans or chose from one of ours that we can customize for you. All homes are already loaded with upgrades so you will not be nickeled and dimed for wanting a beautiful home. The lots are available for tour and the builder is available to meet with you in person.
Listing courtesy of NORTHSTAR / RE/MAX Advantage Plus
MLS# 5726799 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Builder Name:
- MODERN CONSTRUCTION OF MINNESOTA INC
- 169 to County Rd 4. West .45 Miles to 128th. North 3 Miles to County Rd 87. West .38 miles to 131st St. North to the T at 286th. Turn Left and follow all the way to the lot at the Y.
- Parcel Number:
- Zoning Description:
- Residential-Single Family
- Property Type:
- Lot Features:
- Tree Coverage - Heavy
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Dimensions:
- 116 X 202 X 126 X 221
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Year:
- Tax Annual Amount:
- Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Shared Septic Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Private Well Available,Shared Septic Available
- High School District:
- Subdivision Name:
- Nordwall Estates Second Add
- Association Name:
- First Service Residential
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Shared Amenities,Professional Mgmt
- Association Fee Frequency:
Princeton High School
South Elementary School
Early Childhood Family Education
Princeton Middle School
North Elementary School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Mar 18, 2021
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR||$79,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?