MAINTENANCE-FREE & AGE-QUALIFIED (55+ YEARS) NEIGHBORHOOD-HEART OF BAXTER/BEAUTIFULLY TREED PRIVATE PATIO HOME LOTS/CITY SEWER & WATER & ELECTRICITY IN-ALL ASSESSMENTS ARE PAID IN FULL! IN-TOWN LIVING LOCATION/EASY ACCESS TO LAKE COUNTRY AMENITIES!
Listing courtesy of NORTHSTAR / Kurilla Real Estate LTD
MLS# 5685296 —
Amenities & Taxes
- FROM THE INTERSECTION OF HWY 371 AND WOIDA RD IN BAXTER, WEST ONE MILE ON WOIDA ROAD TO SOUTH ON INGLEWOOD DRIVE TO ENTRANCE OF WHITETAIL MEADOWS ON RIGHT.
- Parcel Number:
- Zoning Description:
- Residential-Single Family
- Property Type:
- Lot Features:
- Tree Coverage - Medium,Tree Coverage - Heavy
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Dimensions:
- 50 X 60 X 50 X 60
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Year:
- Tax Annual Amount:
- Electricity Connected,Water Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available,Phone Available,Cable Available
- High School District:
- Association Name:
- Bear Paw, Randy Moores
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Lawn Care
- Association Fee Frequency:
Baxter Elementary School
Forestview Middle School
Brainerd High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Nov 13, 2020
|Listed / Active||NORTHSTAR||$32,500|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?