You should see this beautiful wooded tract in the gorgeous Sequatchie Valley! There is so much potential here! This property lies along a ridge in the valley and offers spectacular views of the mountains. Utilities are accessible from the road, and there are several quality building sites that offer privacy while being minutes from Dunlap and Signal Mountain. This tract is also unrestricted! Buy it before it is gone!
Listing courtesy of KAARMLS / George Hamilton Auction & Land Co
MLS# 1150859 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Present Structures:
Financial & Terms
- New Financing:
- Cash, Conventional
- Sale Options:
- Will Not Divide
- From the intersection of Hwy 111 and US 127, travel south on 127. Veer right at the 127/28 split at Walgreens. In 7.4 miles turn left on Frank Tate Road. Follow Frank Tate Road until it splits with Paul Hackworth. Property lies between these two roads. Look for the signs.
- Geo Latitude:
- Geo Longitude:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-Type:
- Farm, Recreational, Rural, Single Family
- Lot Description:
- Irregular, Private, Rolling, Wooded
- Lot Size Acres:
- Lot Dimensions:
- 7,942 Sqft
- Developmental Potential:
- Recreational, Single Family, Subdivision
- Country Setting, Mountain View, Wooded
- Level, Rolling
- Road Frontage:
- County, Paved, Private
- Road Access:
- Private Road, Public Road
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (423) 802-0296
- Total Taxes:
- Utilities Available:
- Electricity, Telephone, Water
Sequatchie County High School
Sequatchie County Middle School
Griffith Elementary School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
May 21, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
|Listed / Active||KAARMLS||$276,500|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?