Conveniently located in the heart Fremont, Savant fulfils the need of every homeowner looking for a comfortable and modern home. Savant offers convenient access to major Silicon Valley employers and within walking distance to the newly approved Irvington BART station. Savant @ Irvington is a quick few minutes to 680 Freeway, and 10 minutes to 880 Freeway making for a short commute. Enjoy the charm of Downtown Fremont, Central Park and Lake Elizabeth close by. Our homeowners will enjoy other attractions as well, hiking Mission Peak, Sunol Regional Wilderness and picnic or bike the Coyote Hills Regional Park. Residents will enjoy the Coffee bar and lounge in the Lobby, Fitness Room, Bike Storage, Playground and Outdoor Courtyards designed for entertaining. Savant is in the highly sought after Irvington School District, making these new homes extremely desirable. With all these advantages, Savant @ Irvington is selling fast. Schedule an appointment today to own your fabulous new home!
Listing courtesy of CRMLS_CA / David Amaral / Siliconsage Homes, Inc.
MLS# ML81816282 —
This home is listed in more than one place. See it here.
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- Accessibility Features:
- Customized Wheelchair Accessible, Accessible Elevator Installed
- Unit Number:
- Stories Total:
- Eating Area:
- Breakfast Counter / Bar, Dining Room
- Living Area:
- Sub Type:
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Acres:
- Lot Size Square Feet:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Total Bedrooms:
- Bathrooms Total:
- Bathrooms,Full & 3/4:
- Full Bathrooms:
- Parcel Number:
Heating & Cooling
- Central Air
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Disposal, Vented Exhaust Fan, Recirculated Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Dishwasher
- High School District:
- Savant @ Irvington
- Savant @ Irvington
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Frequency:
- Association Amenities:
- Dock, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Hot Water, Spa/Hot Tub, Pool, Insurance, Pier, Trash, Clubhouse, Recreational Park, Gym/Ex Room, Sewer
- Gated, Garage Door Opener, Assigned, Controlled Entrance, Covered, Auto Driveway Gate
- Parking Spaces:
- Garage Spaces
E. M. Grimmer Elementary School
John M. Horner Junior High School
Irvington High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Oct 18, 2020
|Listed / Active||CRMLS_CA||$628,336|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?