The Preserve at Stoney Creek is the perfect place t build you dream home! We are the only development that allows you to work with the builder of your choice. The Preserve is a50-acre parcel that is comprised of thirty 1-acre+ lots with plenty of green space, hiking trails, and fishing ponds. Stoney Creek is home to 2 resort-style swimming pools, 2 large playgrounds, 1-acre+ stocked fishing lake, and fitness center. We are only minutes away from Downtown Dallas nd located in one of the best school-districts in Dallas County.
Listing courtesy of NTREIS / Coldwell Banker Realty Plano
MLS# 14616136 —
Amenities & Taxes
Financial & Terms
- 30-60 Days
- From Hwy 80 it Collins Rd. Take N Collins past all schools in Sunnyvale ISD, take a left on Town East Blvd and development will be on your left -- Tender Springs Lane.
- Property Type:
- Lots & Acreage
- Property Sub Type:
- Lot Size:
- 1 Acre to 2.99 Acres
- Lot Size Area:
- 1 Sqft
- Lot Size Area:
- 47,131 Sqft
- Lot Features:
- Acreage, Cultivated, Some Trees
- agricultura, building, deed, development, easement(s)
- Lot Size Units:
- City Limits, Plat Approved, Streets Installed, Utilities Installed, Zoned
- natural gas, telephone, utilities, water lines
- Will Subdivide:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Parcel Number:
- Electric Avail. On Site, Gas Avail. On Site, None, Phone Avail. On Site, Sewer Avail. On Site
- City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter, Underground Utilities
- School District:
- Sunnyvale ISD
- Intermediate School:
- High School:
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Association Fee Paid:
- Association Membership:
- Subdivision Name:
- The Preserve at Stoney Creek
Sunnyvale Elementary School
Sunnyvale High School
Sunnyvale Middle School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Jul 16, 2021
|Listed / Active||NTREIS||$325,000|
Jun 25, 2020
|Listed / Active||NTREIS|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?