Situated on over 2 flat acres, this stunning 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom ranch style home has been completely updated. Newer roof, new dual pane windows, remodeled bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, separate family, living, and dining rooms. New interior and exterior paint, beautifully landscaped with top of the line Raised Center Aisle (aka Monitor configuration) Castlebrook horse barn that features three 12x12 stalls, tack room, and 16-foot full length breezeway (with water & electrical). This property is perfect for the buyer(s) who value generously sized lots in established neighborhoods, while also the convenience of being close to restaurants, shopping, and freeways. Home has been loved, enjoyed, and appreciated by the same family for 40+ years. Inspections are spotlessly clean; nothing left to do except pack your bags! Open Saturday 12-2pm & Sunday 1-3pm
Listing courtesy of BRIDGE / Coldwell Banker
MLS# 40974958 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Construction Status:
- Building Type:
- Ranch, Traditional
- brick, dual-pane windows, stucco
- composition shingles
- crawl space
- One Story
- Energy Saving Features:
- Low Flow Toilet, Windows
- 2,282 Sqft
- 220 volt outlet, stone counters, dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas range/cooktop, island, microwave, refrigerator, self-cleaning oven, updated kitchen
- tile, Carpet
- Street Level:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Primary Bedrm Suite - 1
- living room, woodburning
- Additional Rooms:
- dining area, family room, formal dining room, kitchen/family combo, workshop, Living Room
- Additional Equipment:
- garage door opener, mirrored closet door(s), water heater gas, water softener system, window coverings, Carbon Mon Detector, Double Strapped Water Htr, Smoke Detector, Cable Available, Internet Available
Financial & Terms
- cash, conventional, 1031 exchange, FHA
- Point of Sale Ordinance:
- Directions to Property:
- Use GPS
- Cross Street:
- Creekside Way
- Lot Description:
- Horses Possible, level, Horse Setup, Backyard, Front Yard, Landscape Back, Landscape Front, Pool Site
- Yard Description:
- back yard, front yard, patio, side yard, automatic sprinklers, Back Porch, Front Porch, Landscape Back, Landscape Front
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Parcel Number:
- City Transfer Tax:
- BATH-PRIMARY INCLUDES
- Stall Shower, Updated Baths
- BATH NON-PRMY INCLUDE
- Shower Over Tub, Updated Baths
Heating & Cooling
- 1-zone forced air, Central
- 1 zone central A/C
- Septic Tank, Well Private, Irrigation Connected
- 220 volt outlet, hookups only, in garage, in laundry room
- HOA Fee:
- Possible Pool Site
- attached garage, garage parking, interior access from garage, RV/boat parking, side yard access, workshop in garage, enclosed garage
Gehringer Elementary School
Delta Vista Middle School
Freedom High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 25, 2021
|Listed / Active||BRIDGE||$1,299,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?