Welcome to this quintessential, southern home located in Mount Pleasants premiere gated community in The Harbour of Dunes West. You will be living life to the fullest at the resort style amenities; clubhouse, 3 swimming pools, 9 tennis courts, and walking/ jog trails, boat ramp and community docks. Author Hills signature golf membership available. The double front porches and beautiful landscaping give this home amazing curb appeal! Classic design elements include hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown molding and seamless plantation shutters that run throughout the first level living area. 9', 10' & 12' ceiling. The well-appointed gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, oversized island, custom tile backsplash, tons of cabinetry/storage and a 5-burner ga
Listing courtesy of CTAR / Eve Greene / EXP Realty LLC
MLS# 21020620 —
Amenities & Taxes
- 2 Stories
- Raised Slab
- Green Features:
- Tankless Water Heater
- Ceilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Great Room
Financial & Terms
- 10 Yr Warranty, Flood Insurance
- Single Family Detached
- Lot Description:
- Misc Exterior:
- Fence - Wooden Enclosed, Gutters, Lawn Irrigation, Patio, Fence - Private, Porch - Screened, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Balcony
- Contact info:
- Office phone:
- (888) 440-2798
- Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Multiple Closets, Walk-In Closets
Heating & Cooling
- Sewer, Water Source:
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Elementary School:
- Charles Pinckney Elementary
- Middle School:
- High School:
- Dunes West
- Boat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable TV Available, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk/Jog Trails
- 2 Car Garage
Any use of search facilities of CTMLS data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Properties provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Thomas C. Cario Middle School
Charles Pinckney Elementary School
Laurel Hill Primary School
Wando High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Required: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone AE, which means that flood insurance is federally required.
No climate information available
Oct 4, 2021
Aug 23, 2021
|Sold Subject To Contingencies||CTAR||$749,999|
Aug 18, 2021
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?