MAKE THIS FABULOUS WESTMONT MODEL IN WESTLAKE YOUR NEW HOME! AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY...LOCATED ON A QUIET STREET & FEATURING FORMAL LIVING RM W/VAULTED CLG & PALLADIUM WINDOW, FORMAL DINING ROOM, EAT-IN-KITCHEN W/RECESSED LIGHTS, FAMILY RM W/VAULTED CEILING & TRIPLE SLIDER TO PATIO. LARGE MASTER BEDROOM W/VAULTED CEILING, WALK-IN CLOSET, MASTER BATHRM W/DOUBLE SINKS, SOAKING TUB & STALL SHOWER, GUEST BDRM W/FULL WALL OF CLOSETS,. GARAGE REFRIGERATOR REMAINS.
Listing courtesy of MOMLS / Brian Teitel / Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New Jersey Properties
MLS# 22133808 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- Detached, Ranch
- Lighting, Palladium Window, Patio, Porch - Open, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window
- Energy Features:
- Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Apx Sq Ft:
- Attic, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Sliding Door
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Living Room:
- Ceramic Tile, Eat-In, Floor - Ceramic, Pantry
- Great/Family Room:
- Sliding Door, TRY/VLT/CATH
- Closet(s), Floor - Ceramic
- None, Slab
- Ceramic Tile
- Stall Shower
- Living Room Level:
- Kitchen Level:
- Dining Room Level:
- Family Room Level:
- Bedroom Level:
- Foyer Level:
- Laundry Level:
Financial & Terms
- Cash, Conventional
- App Escrow Required:
- At Closing, Negotiable
- Ownership Type:
- Fee Simple
- List Price/SqFt:
- SOUTH COOKS BRIDGE RD TO WESTLAKE BLVD TO PINE LAKES CIRCLE TO WILD DUNES WY TO PEBBLE BEACH BLVD TO TURNBERRY PL
- Jackson Twnsp
- Planned Residential, Residential
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-Type:
- Adult Community
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (732) 616-5499
- Office phone:
- (732) 536-1200
- Tax ID#
- Tax Year:
- Floor - W/W Carpet, TRY/VLT/CATH, Walk-in Closet
- Master Level:
- Total Baths:
- Full Baths:
- Master Bath:
- Double Sinks, Floor - Ceramic, Shower Stall, Tub
- Baths Level 1:
Heating & Cooling
- Central Air
- Heat Fuel:
- Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Blinds/Shades, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Self/Con Clean, Stove, Washer
- Water Heater:
- Natural Gas
- Westlake GCC
- Common Elements:
- Association, Bocci, Clubhouse, Golf Course, Pool, Professional Management, Swimming, Tennis Court
- Common, Heated, Indoor
- Association Fee:
- Fee Includes:
- Lawn Maintenance, Mgmt Fees, Pool, Rec Facility, Snow Removal, Trash
- Assessment Status:
- Assessment - Total:
- Assessment - Land:
- Assessment - Improvements:
- Management Type:
- Owner/Association, Professional On Site
- Attached, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Concrete, Double Wide Drive, Driveway
- # Car Garage:
Lucy N Holman Elementary School
Jackson Liberty High School
Christa Mcauliffe Middle School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 23, 2021
Oct 18, 2021
Oct 14, 2021
|Listed / Active||MOMLS||$349,800|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?