PRICE REDUCED! MOTIVATED SELLERS! Portola beauty (4/5BR | 2.5BA) near 101 & 280 in the sunny Garden District! Perfect multigenerational living or investment property -- you can live in the main downstairs area, and rent out the upstairs in-law unit or an investor can rent out both spaces. The Main floor has vaulted ceilings with beautiful moldings, 2 BRs, 1.5 BA, and an office (perfect for WAH/Zoom) that was used as a 5th BR. The upstairs is a private in-law unit with 2 large BRs, 1 BA, kitchen, and living/dining combo with ample assessable storage space in attic. The porch has the half BA, washer/dryer area with sink, and leads to low maintenance back-yard and side yard with separate entry, large basement with finished garage has room for 3 cars, a wine cellar, storage, & workshop area. New furnace, new water heater, new paint inside & out, new flooring throughout, 5 yr. roof. Top tier school less than 1 block away! NOTE: "Out of-area" Agents, there's a combo box for you.
Listing courtesy of BRIDGE / Real Estate Source, Inc.
MLS# 40943139 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Construction Status:
- Building Type:
- stucco, Wood
- composition shingles
- Three or More Stories
- 2,150 Sqft
- 220 volt outlet, tile counters, dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas range/cooktop, free standing range/oven, self-cleaning oven
- hardwood floors, vinyl, Carpet
- Street Level:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- gas starter, living room, woodburning
- Additional Rooms:
- finished basement, bonus/plus room, dining area, formal dining room, in-law quarters, office, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wine Cellar, Wine Storage Area, Attic
- Additional Equipment:
- garage door opener, mirrored closet door(s), water heater gas, window coverings, Carbon Mon Detector, Double Strapped Water Htr, Guarded Gate, Smoke Detector, All Public Utilities, Cable Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Individual Electric Meter, Individual Gas Meter
Financial & Terms
- cash, conventional
- Point of Sale Ordinance:
- Directions to Property:
- 101 N., take Alemany Bl., 101 S., take Silver Ave.
- Cross Street:
- San Bruno Ave.
- San Francisco County
- Lot Description:
- up slope, Backyard, Partial Fence, Paved
- Yard Description:
- back yard, side yard, storage, tool shed, Back Porch, Entry Gate, Full Fence, Low Maintenance, Perimeter Fencing, Porch, Porch Steps, Storage Area, Wood Fencing
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Parcel Number:
- 5859 -034
- City Transfer Tax:
Heating & Cooling
- 1-zone forced air, gas, wall furnace, Central, Fireplace(s)
- no A/C, window/wall unit(s)
- public sewer, public water, Meter Available, Meter on Site, Sewer in Street
- 220 volt outlet, dryer, gas dryer hookup, hookups only, in laundry room, washer, Inside Area, Sink
- HOA Fee:
- attached garage, garage parking, side yard access, tandem parking, workshop in garage, Garage Facing Front
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
Apr 24, 2021
Mar 27, 2021
|Listed / Active||BRIDGE||$1,488,888|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?