Cutting Edge New Construction Home. 2 blocks to the Beach on the Ortley Beach/Seaside Border w possible Bay Views. Still time to Pick your colors for siding, flooring, interior paint etc. This 4 bedroom 3 full bath home has 3 amazing decks including a stunning private roof deck you will want use constantly. Super efficient split 2 zone HVAC system. High end Hardie Plank Siding w glass rails, decorative stone front and paver driveway for a South Beach look. Open Floor plan perfect for entertaining. Built to the New FEMA Standards w Smart vents w extremely low insurance costs, Room for a Gym or Bonus room at the lower level. High End Kitchen finishes include undermount double sink w Stainless Appliance Package. Ceramic tiled baths. Park in your private garage and walk everywhere. 1 HR to NYC
Listing courtesy of MOMLS / Michael Loundy / Seaside Heights Realty Inc.
MLS# 22130960 —
Amenities & Taxes
- New Construction:
- Custom, Other - See Remarks
- Reva Manor
- # Units/Buildings:
- Other - See Remarks
- Balcony, Lighting, Patio, Terrace
- Clapboard, Other - See Remarks, Vinyl
- Handicap Access:
- Energy Features:
- Apx Sq Ft:
- Balcony, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Sliding Door
- Living Room:
- Floor - Linoleum/Vinyl, Floor - Other - See Remarks, Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Breakfast Cntr, Center Island, Floor - Laminate, Floor - Other - See Remarks, Floor - Wood, Granite/Stone Counter, Quartz, Sliding Door
- Dining Room:
- Floor - Other - See Remarks, Sliding Door
- Great/Family Room:
- Floor - Other - See Remarks, Sliding Door
- Floor - Laminate, Floor - Other - See Remarks, Floor - Wood
Financial & Terms
- App Escrow Required:
- Deed Restricted:
- At Closing
- Ownership Type:
- Fee Simple
- Short Sale:
- List Price/SqFt:
- 2 Blocks to the Beach at the Exclusive North End of Seaside on the Ortley Beach Border between Hiering and Sampson Avenues and Central Ave.Amazing New Construction. Still time to pick your colors and flooring type....Ready for Summer 2022.....Go to Documents Tab for Floor Plans and Standard Finishes....Would rent for between $5-$6,000 per week on AirBnb..Has Bonus Room/Office......
- Seaside Heights
- Lot Dimensions:
- 20 x 100.75
- Lot Description:
- Bayside, See Remarks
- Water Type:
- Bayside, Bayview
- Neighborhood, Residential, Single Family
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-Type:
- Single Family
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (732) 330-6651
- Office phone:
- (732) 793-5200
- Tax ID#
- Floor - Laminate, Floor - Other - See Remarks, Floor - Wood, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Total Baths:
- Full Baths:
- Master Bath:
- Floor - Ceramic, Shower Stall
- Baths Level 1:
- # Level 2 - Baths:
Heating & Cooling
- 2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- Heat Fuel:
- 2 Zoned Heat, Natural Gas
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Light Fixtures, Microwave, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Stove
- Water Heater:
- Natural Gas, Tankless
- Other Elementary:
- Hugh J. Boyd Jr.
- Age Restricted:
- Special Assessment:
- Assessment Status:
- To Be Assessed
- Dogs, Other - See Remarks, Rentals
- Management Type:
- No Management
- Apt Above Garage, Attached, Direct Entry
- Driveway, Off Street, Paver Block
- # Car Garage:
Hugh J Boyd Jr Elementary School
Central Regional High School
Central Regional Middle School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
Flood likelihood over time
Because risk accumulates over time, this property has a 100% chance of flooding within the next 30 years.
Required: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone AE, which means that flood insurance is federally required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Sep 18, 2021
|Listed / Active||MOMLS||$799,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?