Beautiful Center Hall Colonial, in desirable Freehold Township. This home sits on a corner lot*From the moment you drive up to this nicely landscaped home, you will not be disappointed. This home boosts a Dining Room*Oversized Family Room, w/gas fireplace*Large Kitchen*Updated appliances*plenty of Cabinets*Full Bath w/Shower, Toilet and Bidet. Head upstairs to find a*Large Laundry Room*5 bedrooms* 3 more Full Bathrooms* 3 spacious Bedrooms*2 Master Bedrooms Walk-in Closets*Newer Bathrooms w/Corian vanity tops** the Master Suite, w/a sitting room, a dual gas fireplace, Custom Walk-in Closet.
Listing courtesy of MOMLS / Maureen Monte / C21/ Action Plus Realty
MLS# 22133816 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- 2 Story, Colonial
- Basketball Court, BBQ, Fence, Lighting, Patio, Shed, Sprinkler Under, Storage
- Attic, Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Center Hall, French Doors, Recessed Lighting, Sliding Door
- Living Room:
- Bay/Bow Window
- Bay/Bow Window, Bnook/Dining Area, Ceramic Tile, Dinette, Eat-In, Floor - Ceramic, Kitchen/Dine
- Dining Room:
- Bay/Bow Window, Floor - Wood
- Great/Family Room:
- Bay/Bow Window, Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, French Doors, Sliding Door
- Ceramic Tile, Closet(s), Double Door Entry, Floor - Ceramic
- Finished, Full, Workshop/ Workbench
- Cement, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- # Fireplaces:
Financial & Terms
- Cash, Conventional, FHA
- At Closing
- Ownership Type:
- Fee Simple
- Short Sale:
- Rt. 9 to East Freehold Road, left onto Lighthouse Drive
- East Freehold
- Lot Dimensions:
- 148 x 200
- Lot Description:
- Corner Lot, Fenced Area, Irregular Lot, Level
- Neighborhood, Residential, Single Family
- Property Type:
- Property Sub-Type:
- Single Family
- Out Buildings:
- Storage Shed
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (732) 245-2397
- Office phone:
- (800) 299-2129
- Tax ID#
- Tax Year:
- Fireplace - Gas, Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Total Baths:
- Full Baths:
- Master Bath:
- Ceramic Tile, Double Sinks, Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet
- Baths Level 1:
- # Level 2 - Baths:
Heating & Cooling
- 2 Zoned AC, Central Air
- Heat Fuel:
- 2 Zoned Heat, Forced Air
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Ceiling Fan(s), Compactor, Dishwasher, Humidifier, Light Fixtures, Outdoor Lighting, Refrigerator, Sauna, Self/Con Clean, Stove, Stove Hood, Timer Thermostat, Wall Oven, Washer, Window Treatments
- Water Heater:
- Natural Gas
- Elementary School:
- C. R. Applegate
- Middle School:
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- High School:
- Freehold Boro
- Other High School:
- Freehold Regional
- Colonial Acres
- Fenced, In Ground, Pool Equipment, Vinyl
- Assessment Status:
- Assessment - Total:
- Assessment - Land:
- Assessment - Improvements:
- Detached, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Asphalt, Double Wide Drive, Driveway, On Street
- # Car Garage:
C Richard Applegate Elementary School
Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School
Freehold Township High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 16, 2021
Nov 4, 2021
Oct 14, 2021
|Listed / Active||MOMLS||$649,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?