Every day is more beautiful in this stunning home located in the tranquil Tuscany neighborhood, offering an exceptional luxury lifestyle in a central location near the best of Brentwood. Incredible outdoor spaces incl resort-style pool and spa w/ water feature, summer kitchen and separate cabana plus add’l spaces for outdoor seating, dining, and entertaining. Elegant entrance features 3-car garage and lush landscaping. Secluded entry leads into a soaring space showcasing an elegant spiral staircase. Charming open chef’s kitchen features Shaker-style cabinetry, tile backsplash, apron front farmhouse sink, gourmet stainless steel appliances plus seated center island w/ butcher block surface. Adjoining gathering space features cozy fireplace and built-in media cabinet. Ground-floor guest suite offers maximum privacy and convenient multi-generational living. Spacious owner’s retreat features double barn doors to spa-like en suite bath with double-sink vanity and separate tub and shower.
Listing courtesy of BRIDGE / NEXTHOME TOWN & COUNTRY
MLS# 40970944 —
This home is listed in more than one place. See it here.
Amenities & Taxes
- Construction Status:
- Building Type:
- Two Story
- 3,672 Sqft
- solid surface counters, stone counters, dishwasher, double oven, eat-in kitchen, garbage disposal, gas range/cooktop, island, pantry, free standing range/oven, updated kitchen
- hardwood floors, tile
- Street Level:
- 1 bedroom, .5 bath, 1 bath, laundry facility, no steps to entry, main entry
- Upper Level:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Primary Bedrm Suite - 1
- family room, gas burning
- Additional Rooms:
Financial & Terms
- cash, conventional, FHA, VA
- Point of Sale Ordinance:
- Directions to Property:
- San Jose Ave/Portofino Dr/Rapallo Ct.
- Cross Street:
- Portofino Drive
- Lot Description:
- court, level, premium lot, Backyard, Front Yard, Landscape Back, Landscape Front
- Yard Description:
- back yard, fenced, front yard, covered patio, automatic sprinklers, back sprinklers, front sprinklers, storage, tool shed, Back Yard Fence, Landscape Back, Landscape Front, Private, Swimming Pool, Wood Fencing
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Parcel Number:
- City Transfer Tax:
Heating & Cooling
- 1-zone forced air
- ceiling fan(s), 2+ zone central A/C
- public sewer, public water
- Solar Electrical Leased, Other
- hookups only, in laundry room, Cabinets
- HOA Fee:
- In Ground, Spa, Private, Fenced, Pool/Spa Combo
- attached garage
Loma Vista Elementary School
Bristow Middle School
Heritage High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Oct 20, 2021
Oct 14, 2021
|Listed / Active||BRIDGE||$1,175,000|
Mar 18, 2013
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?