Experience private island waterfront living on the scenic Wando River. This deepwater estate on the tip of River Towne is being offered for sale by the original owners. This custom-built and designed home boasts 5 bedrooms complete with 5 full baths and 3 powder rooms (2 downstairs, 1 upstairs). The spacious master and guest suite can both be found on the main level. Breathtaking views of the Wando River greet you as soon as you step inside the grand foyer, as well as river views from every room of this stately home. High ceilings, marble flooring, and custom windows are just a few of the features of this one-of-a-kind gem. Custom-built cabinets and bar adorn the kitchen and living rooms.
Listing courtesy of CTAR / Barry Kalinsky, (843) 266-2016 / Carriage Properties LLC
MLS# 20026331 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Contemporary, Spanish
- 2 Stories
- Ceilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Handicapped Equipped, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- Wood, Marble
- Den, Family Room, Living Room
- Single Family Detached
- Lot Description:
- Cul-De-Sac, Lakefront, Marshfront, River Access, Waterfront - Deep, .5 - 1 Acre
- Misc Exterior:
- Boatlift, Patio - Covered, Dock - Existing, Dock - Floating, Handicapped Equipped, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Screened, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Special Yard Lights, Storm Windows
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (843) 266-2016
- Office phone:
- (843) 266-8000
- Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Dual Masters, Garden Tub/Shower, Multiple Closets, Outside Access, Walk-In Closets
Heating & Cooling
- Sewer, Water Source:
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Elementary School:
- Charles Pinckney Elementary
- Middle School:
- High School:
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool
- Attached, 3 Car Garage
Any use of search facilities of CTMLS data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Properties provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Jennie Moore Elementary School For The Creative Arts
Laing Middle School Science And Technology For A New Generation Of Learners
Wando High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Sep 23, 2020
|Listed / Active||CTAR||$3,295,000|
Aug 9, 2017
|Listed / Active||CTAR|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?