Gated Golfing Community! Custom built 1 Story BRICK home sits on a 1.19 Acre very private lot in a cul-de-sac and backs up to a wooded area! Brand new ROOF 2020, new gas pool heater* 2020. Enjoy the seclusion in your own IN-GROUND SALTWATER POOL and patio completely fenced in! The inviting front porch welcomes you into this lowcountry gem! 12 FOOT CEILINGS give this home a striking look from the entrance! Freshly refinished BRAZILIAN CHERRY hardwood floors run throughout the main living areas. Formal dining room with picture frame wainscoting to the right of entry and a formal living room to the left. The spacious family room has a gas fireplace, marble surround, and custom built-in bookshelves. Step inside the eat-in gourmet kitchen and expect to be impressed!
Listing courtesy of CTAR / Max Madler / St. Germain Properties LLC
MLS# 21020878 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Ranch, Traditional
- 1.5 Stories, 1 Story
- Ground Level:
- Crawl Space
- Ceilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Family Room, Gas Logs, One
- Single Family Detached
- Lot Description:
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded, .5 - 1 Acre, 1 - 2 Acres
- Misc Exterior:
- Fence - Metal Enclosed, Gutters, Fence - Iron, Lawn Irrigation, Patio, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Screened, Special Yard Lights, Storage/Outbuilding, Porch - Front Porch
- Contact info:
- Office phone:
- (843) 475-3855
- Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Outside Access, Walk-In Closets
Heating & Cooling
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Sewer, Water Source:
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Elementary School:
- Laurel Hill Primary
- Middle School:
- High School:
- Dunes West
- Boat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable TV Available, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk/Jog Trails
- Attached, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage
Any use of search facilities of CTMLS data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Properties provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Thomas C. Cario Middle School
Charles Pinckney Elementary School
Laurel Hill Primary School
Wando High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Flood likelihood over time
Because risk accumulates over time, this property has a 12% chance of flooding within the next 30 years.
Required: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone AE, which means that flood insurance is federally required.
No climate information available
Sep 8, 2021
Jul 31, 2021
|Sold Subject To Contingencies||CTAR||$995,600|
Jul 30, 2021
|Listed / Active||CTAR||$995,600||46.2% (22.1% / YR)|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?