New construction in Convenient Bethlehem Location. New Bi Level style home with plenty of space and finished lower level. Open concept Living room , Dining room and Kitchen with vaulted ceiling. Great opportunity to own a new home in an already established area. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with optional additional lower level bedroom and bathroom or just keep the expanded Family Room! Optional Fireplace in Family Room. Granite kitchen counters, 42 inch maple cabinets, ceramic tile flooring in all baths. Hardwood or ceramic in kitchen and foyer. Home is under construction and can be viewed with appointment. PHOTOS ARE OF SIMILAR SMALLER HOME WITH SIMILAR LAYOUT
Listing courtesy of GLVR / HowardHanna TheFrederickGroup
MLS# 683453 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- Year Built Exception:
- New Construction
- Imitation Stone, Stone, Stone Veneer, Vinyl, Wood
- Curbs, Insulated Glass, Screens, Sidewalk
- Fully Finished, Lower Level
- Home Warranty
- Square Footage:
- 2,188 Sqft
- Square Footage Source:
- Builder's Data
- Total Room Count:
- Total Rooms:
- Interior Features:
- Cathedral Ceilings, Center Island, Family Room Lower Level, Laundry Lower Level, Utility/Mud Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk in Closet
- Dining Room
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
Financial & Terms
- Possible Financing:
- Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
- Cross Street Address:
- Property Type:
- Property Sub Type:
- Property Sub Type Category:
- Zoning Code:
- Lot Size:
- 6001-10000 sq. ft.
- Lot Size Source:
- Tax Records
- Lot Square Footage:
- Sqft Approx. Above Grade:
- 2,188 Sqft
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Total Taxes:
- Full Bathrooms:
- Marketing Remarks:
- New construction in Convenient Bethlehem Location. New Bi Level style home with plenty of space and finished lower level. Open concept Living room , Dining room and Kitchen with vaulted ceiling. Great opportunity to own a new home in an already established area. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with optional additional lower level bedroom and bathroom or just keep the expanded Family Room! Optional Fireplace in Family Room. Granite kitchen counters, 42 inch maple cabinets, ceramic tile flooring in all baths. Hardwood or ceramic in kitchen and foyer. Home is under construction and can be viewed with appointment. PHOTOS ARE OF SIMILAR SMALLER HOME WITH SIMILAR LAYOUT
Heating & Cooling
- Heat Type:
- Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Propane Tank Leased
- Central AC
- Hot Water:
- Amperage Type:
- Circuit Breaker
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range, Laundry Hookup, Microwave, Oven Gas
- School District:
- Not in Development
- Lehigh Valley MLS
- Off & On Street
- Attached, Built In
- Number of Cars
James Buchanan Elementary School
Nitschmann Middle School
Liberty High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 17, 2021
|Listed / Active||GLVR||$369,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?