Have you been searching for a home that gives you a flawless sunrise, views of the river and marsh, perfect for nature and bird watching, and a tranquil sunset all in one? Look no further than 1510 Menhaden located in the desirable neighborhood of Stratton by the Sound! This is the largest floor plan offered in the neighborhood at 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a 5+ car garage that exudes Charleston charm with a modern and open concept. This lot is a dream with an open maintained HOA lot next door to add space and privacy while you enjoy watching the Herons nest in the marsh. The seller has spared no expense in upgrading the landscaping with lush natural flora, greenery, and over 30 palm trees paired with your stunning marsh views to make this the ideal Marsh front property.
Listing courtesy of CTAR / Jackie Moore / Deseta Realty Group LLC
MLS# 21018016 —
Amenities & Taxes
- 2 Stories
- Architectural, Metal
- Elv. Construction
- Green Features:
- Energy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Ceilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Room, One
Financial & Terms
- Flood Insurance
- Single Family Detached
- Lot Description:
- Cul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, Ocean View, 0 - .5 Acre
- Misc Exterior:
- Deck, Porch - Full Front, Gutters, Patio, Balcony
- Contact info:
- Office phone:
- (843) 647-1313
- Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Garden Tub/Shower, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closets
Heating & Cooling
- Sewer, Water Source:
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Elementary School:
- Carolina Park
- Middle School:
- High School:
- Stratton by the Sound
- Cable TV Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk/Jog Trails
- Attached, Off-Street Parking, 1.5 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
Any use of search facilities of CTMLS data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Properties provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Wando High School
Laurel Hill Primary School
Charles Pinckney Elementary School
Thomas C. Cario Middle School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Flood likelihood over time
Because risk accumulates over time, this property has a 100% chance of flooding within the next 30 years.
Required: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone VE, which means that flood insurance is federally required.
No climate information available
Aug 24, 2021
Jul 5, 2021
|Sold Subject To Contingencies||CTAR||$1,395,000|
Jul 2, 2021
|Listed / Active||CTAR||$1,395,000||55.3% (29.7% / YR)|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?