LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Golf lovers paradise! This immaculately maintained home is located in Hideaway Hills Golf Course. It's in the details and this home is a treasure with hidden jems all around. Four bed, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage (thats right), crown molding, installed stereo system throughout the house (including the garage), drinking fountain beverage faucet installed in kitchen. This home was the model home for Hideaway Hills Golf Course Devleopment. No wonder- have you seen the master suite?!
Listing courtesy of GLVR / RE/MAX Real Estate
MLS# 683364 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- Brick, Vinyl
- A-frame, Colonial
- Covered Patio, Deck, Hot Tub, Storm Door
- Square Footage:
- 4,088 Sqft
- Total Room Count:
- Total Rooms:
- Interior Features:
- Cathedral Ceilings, Center Island, Drapes, Extended Family Qtrs, Florida Room, Foyer Center, Laundry First, Loft, Utility/Mud Room, Walk in Closet, Whirlpool
- Breakfast Room, Dining Area, Dining Room, Eat-In Kitchen
- Hardwood, Tile, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Family Room
Financial & Terms
- Possible Financing:
- Cash, Conventional, VA
- Eldred Twp
- Golf Course, Hills
- Property Type:
- Property Sub Type:
- Property Sub Type Category:
- Zoning Code:
- R - RESIDENTIAL
- Lot Size:
- 1 Acre
- Lot Description:
- Flat, Golf View
- Lot Square Footage:
- Sqft Approx. Above Grade:
- 4,088 Sqft
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Total Taxes:
- Full Bathrooms:
- Half Bathrooms:
- Marketing Remarks:
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Golf lovers paradise! This immaculately maintained home is located in Hideaway Hills Golf Course. It's in the details and this home is a treasure with hidden jems all around. Four bed, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage (thats right), crown molding, installed stereo system throughout the house (including the garage), drinking fountain beverage faucet installed in kitchen. This home was the model home for Hideaway Hills Golf Course Devleopment. No wonder- have you seen the master suite?!
Heating & Cooling
- Heat Type:
- Electric, Forced Air
- Central AC
- Hot Water:
- Clothes Dryer, Clothes Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Garage Door, Oven/Range, Laundry Hookup, Microwave, Oven Gas, Refrigerator, Water Softener Own
- School District:
- Lehigh Valley MLS
- Off Street
- Number of Cars
Pleasant Valley Elementary School
Pleasant Valley Intermediate School
Pleasant Valley Middle School
Pleasant Valley High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Nov 16, 2021
|Listed / Active||GLVR||$595,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?