**Multiple offers**Highest & Best by 12pm noon today, Monday 11/29/21. Are you looking for a beautiful brick front home on a private cul-de-sac in Mandarin? This 4 bedroom / 2 bath home - plus office, is on 1/3 acre between I295 & I95. It has a large, split master bedroom & updated bath with walk in closets. 5'' crown molding, neutral paint colors with vinyl plank & tile in main areas with wainscoting in the dining room. Updated light fixtures & fans. The kitchen has been updated & has newer stainless appliances. New Plumbing, tankless water heater and new roof being installed. Plenty of privacy in this huge, fenced in backyard with new above ground pool & plenty of parking. Adorable playhouse for the kids!
Listing courtesy of NEFMLS / KELLER WILLIAMS JACKSONVILLE
MLS# 1143233 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Year Built:
- New Construction:
- Concrete Floor, Wood Frame
- Brick Veneer
- Interior Amenities:
- Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Door(s), Tile Floors, Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Approx Heated SqFt:
- Square Foot Source:
- Tax Roll
- Mobile/Manufactured Home:
- Breakfast Bar, Solid Surface Countertops
- Breakfast Room, Separate Dining Room
- Additional Rooms:
- Entry Hall / Foyer, Great Room, Laundry/Utility (inside), Library/Office
- 1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Family Room/Den/Gr, Gas
Financial & Terms
- At Closing
- Possible Financing:
- Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
- South on Old St. Augustine Rd from Loretto. Right on Hood Landing Rd. Left on Gran Meadows Way & follow all the way to the end of Cul de Sac.
- Lot Location
- Historic Area:
- Lot Description:
- Curb & Gutter, High & Dry, Regular Lot
- Approximate Lot Size:
- .31 acre
- Approx Parcel Size:
- .25 to .5 Acre
- Parcel Number:
- Presently Zoned:
- Residential, Single Family
- Property Type:
- Misc Exterior:
- Detached Shed, Open Patio, Front Porch, Sprinkler System
- 3 - 6' Fence, Fenced Rear, Wood Fencing
- Road Surface:
- Asphalt Road
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (904) 860-7222
- Office phone:
- (904) 288-7990
- Split Bedrooms
- Owner BathTub Separate Shower
- Full Baths:
- Baths Total:
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating, Electric Source
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- Gas - Bottled, Separate Irrigation Meter, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Major Appliances:
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range , Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connection
- Water Heater:
- Tankless Water Heater
- GRAN MEADOWS
- HOA Name:
- Gran Meadows HOA
- Name of Subdivision:
- GRAN MEADOWS
- Gated Community:
- Pool/Hot Tub:
- Above Ground Pool, Pool Cover
- Road Frontage:
- 2 Lane Road
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Freq:
- 2 Car Space, Attached Garage, Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Garage/Storage, RV / Boat Parking
- Garage Spaces:
Loretto Elementary School
Mandarin High School
Mandarin Middle School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Monthly cost estimate
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
ClimateCheck® ratings reflect hazard risk at a property relative to the rest of the contiguous United States. Ratings are based on projected 2050 risk and the change from historical risk.
A rating of 1 represents the lowest risk; 100 is the highest.
Climate models project that both the frequency and amount of precipitation are likely to increase throughout most of the US. Your storm risk rating is based on both of these dynamics: the typical number of extremely wet or snowy events and the amount of rain or snow that will fall during those storms. An extremely wet event for your area experiences an amount of precipitation over 48 hours that normally happens only 8 times during the 1981-2005 baseline period.
Drought risk is based on water supply stress, which estimates how much of the available water in a location will be used by human activity, like watering the lawn. This information is specific to each watershed, or drainage basin, and takes into account both the projected supply of water, projected demand due to population growth and water use, and features of the watershed, such as soil properties and land cover.
Heat risk estimates are based on the typical number of extremely hot days that you can expect in the future. An extremely hot day for your area has a high temperature that normally happens only on the hottest 8 days of the year, during the baseline period from 1981 to 2005.
Fire risk estimates are based on projections for the average proportion of the area surrounding your home that will burn annually. Baseline estimates for burned area are drawn from the Monitoring Trends in Burn Severity project and MC2 simulation data, and supplemented with Cal-Adapt modeled historical area burned since 1960.
Dec 5, 2021
Nov 29, 2021
|Sold Subject To Contingencies||NEFMLS||$450,000|
Nov 25, 2021
|Listed / Active||NEFMLS||$450,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?