Location is everything! Secluded home in the HEART of historic Summerville. A short distance to Azalea Park, tennis courts, great local shops, restaurants & playgrounds. Nestled among azaleas, magnolia trees and the sereneness of nature and church bells, this home offers country living with in-town conveniences. New paint inside & out. New carpet upstairs. Encapsulated. When entering you will be greeted by the expansive, open concept kitchen equipped for the professional chef or home cook including a six burner gas range with griddle, double oven and walls of maple custom cabinets. Seven foot island allows seating for up to four. Walk-in pantry provides storage beyond imagination. Adult living space is located off the kitchen with large case opening to allow great flow for gatherings.
Listing courtesy of CTAR / Dana Arthur, (843) 830-6606 / AgentOwned Realty
MLS# 21012147 —
Amenities & Taxes
- 2 Stories
- Ground Level:
- Crawl Space
- Green Features:
- Tankless Water Heater
- Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Bedroom, Free Standing, One, Wood Burning
Financial & Terms
- Flood Insurance
- Single Family Detached
- Lot Description:
- Stream, .5 - 1 Acre
- Misc Exterior:
- Patio - Covered, Fence - Metal Enclosed, Fence - Wooden Enclosed, Porch - Full Front, Gutters, Fence - Iron, Lawn Irrigation, Patio, Fence - Private, Storage/Outbuilding, Storm Doors, Thermal Windows/Doors, Workshop, Porch - Front Porch
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (843) 830-6606
- Office phone:
- (843) 871-9133
- Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Dual Masters, Garden Tub/Shower, Multiple Closets, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closets
Heating & Cooling
- Attic Fan, Central
- Electric, Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- Sewer, Water Source:
- Public Sewer, Public Water
- Elementary School:
- Middle School:
- High School:
- Historic District
- Cable TV Available, Extra Storage, Trash Pickup, Walk/Jog Trails
- Attached, Detached, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage
Any use of search facilities of CTMLS data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Properties provided courtesy of the Charleston Trident MLS Broker Reciprocity Database. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Rollings Middle School Of The Arts
Summerville Elementary School
Alston Middle School
Summerville High School
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
This property has minimal flood risk
This property has a . Although flood risks across the country are changing because of the environment, this property is unlikely to flood over the next 30 years.
Required: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone AE, which means that flood insurance is federally required.
No climate information available
Sep 1, 2021
Jul 14, 2021
|Sold Subject To Contingencies||CTAR||$742,750|
Jul 9, 2021
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?