Opportunity knocks! Have your tenants pay your mortgage while you live in 1 unit of this nicely updated 3 family. Updates include; steel siding, aluminum trim, new wiring and all except 2 windows are new. Newer carpet, beautiful woodwork, built in china cabinet and bookcase, oak is crown molding and trim in one unit. Large walk up attic. View of the park to the south. In the center of the village, so it is walking distance to schools, churches, library and more. B-1 zoning allows for in home business. Could also be used as a duplex or 4000 square ft single family with 6 bedrooms and 4 baths Each of the 3 unit's is over 1,300 sq. ft. All units Mo. to Mo.. See MLS
Listing courtesy of WIREX_METRO / Gadow Realty LLC
MLS# 1615872 —
Amenities & Taxes
- Apartment Building
- Aluminum Trim, Aluminum/Steel, Steel
- Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Units In Building:
- Total SqFt:
- 4,000 Sqft
- Interior Features:
- Water Softener
- Hwy 60 to Hwy 175 (Washington St) North to Kettle Moraine N, right to address, across from Village Park.
- Acreage Range:
- 0.0 to .499
- Lot Size Text:
- 120 X 120
- Lot Acreage:
- Info Source Acres:
- Assessor/Public Record
- Water Front:
- 1 Refrigerator, 2 Washers, 2 Dryers, 8 ceiling fans, all blinds.+ water softener.
- Sellers and tenants personal property
- Contact info:
- Agent phone:
- (414) 322-8467
- Tax Year:
- Total Taxes:
Heating & Cooling
- Heating Cooling
- Forced Air, Hot Water/Steam, Individual Heating Units
- Heat Fuel:
- Natural Gas
- Water Waste:
- Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Seller Owned: Dryer, Seller Owned: Washer, Seller Owned: Water Heater
- Middle School:
- High School:
- School District:
- Indoor Space
- Outdoor Space, Inside Parking, Outside
GreatSchools scores are based on a scale from 1 to 10, where 10 is above average.
The school service areas are not definitive and should only be used as guidance. GreatSchools Ratings provided by www.greatschools.org
Flood likelihood over time
Because risk accumulates over time, this property has a 22% chance of flooding within the next 30 years.
Recommended: MassiveCert estimates that this property is in FEMA Zone X, which means that flood insurance is recommended, but not required.
Dec 3, 2018
|Listed / Active||WIREX_METRO||$329,900|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
Want to see this home?