North of Santa Barbara, approx 10 acres! Dimensions are approximately 660 ft wide by 660 ft deep. Super private remote location. No street access. Buyer can independently seek to arrange an easement for access after closing, if desired. Some of the property between this parcel and the road is BLM land and some is privately-owned. No utilities. Consider a well, septic and solar. Seller will carry the loan!
Listing courtesy of CRMLS_CA / TAMMY TENGS / LAND22 REAL ESTATE
MLS# IV20219987 —
Amenities & Taxes
- New Construction:
- From Hwy 33 midway between Santa Barbara and Bakersfield, turn north on Soda Bay Rd. Drive around 1.5 miles. Property is approximately 4000 feet west of Soda Bay Rd on the other side of the gentle hills. There is no road access to the land.
- Lot Features:
- Gentle Sloping, Rectangular Lot, Secluded, Value In Land
- Lot Size Area:
- Lot Size Acres:
- Lot Size Square Feet:
- Hills, Neighborhood, Trees/Woods
- Additional Parcels:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Tax Census Tract:
- Special Listing Conditions:
- Parcel Number:
- Electricity Not Available, Natural Gas Not Available, Phone Not Available, Sewer Not Available
- Water Source:
- Senior Community:
Oct 18, 2020
|Listed / Active||CRMLS_CA||$70,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?