Create a private estate or family compound on this exceptional and private waterfront property with ~1500 feet of water frontage and ~36 acres of which ~24 acres are with conservation easement, providing a natural, protected surround of your building area. This property offers gentle sloping land and bold cliffs, sand, pebble and rock beaches, flat fields and woods. Enjoy stunning sunsets, water activities, walks through the woods, old pasture and along the shore. Dock and mooring possible. Driveway, underground electric infrastructure in place, and test pits for septic. Subdivision in place should you want to consider developing the land. Please see note about property taxes.
Listing courtesy of MREIS / Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty
MLS# 1454750 —
This property is listed in more than one place. See it here.
Amenities & Taxes
- Street Type:
- Abuts Conservation
- Property Type:
- Zoning Overlay:
- Level, Open, Other Site, Pasture/Field, Rolling/Sloping, Wooded
- Fields, Mountain(s), Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Size Acres +/-:
- Contact info:
- No listing contact info available
- Full Tax Amount:
- Tax Year:
- Well Needed on Site
- On Site, Underground
- No Gas
- Septic Needed
- Deep Water Access
- Recreational Water:
- Deeded, Oceanfront, Waterfront Deep, Waterfront Tidal
- Water Body Type:
- Bay, Cove
- Water Info: Water View:
- Water Info: Water Frontage:
- Water Info: Water Body Name:
- Penobscot Bay, Turtle Head Cove, Sprague's Beach
- Water Info: Water Front Amount +:
- Water Info: Water Frontage Owned:
- 11 - 20 Spaces, On Site
- Dead End, Gravel/Dirt, Paved, Private, Public
Jun 3, 2020
|Listed / Active||MREIS||$975,000|
We’re sorry, but we were unable to fetch more data for this property. Please try again later!
No additional history available
If new records are added for this property, we’ll share them here.
Want to see this home?