Fill in the blank: "I want a property with _______"
If your search isn't limited to a small area on the map, you can be confronted with thousands (or even tens of thousands!) of properties to choose from. Text search helps you get right to the properties you want.
How Does It Work?
Text search allows you to search through both agent comments and every other piece of information Estately has about a property. To start:
- Type in the word(s) you want limit your search to (like waterfront or fixer, owner financing).
- To avoid certain properties, put a minus sign in front of the word (like -townhouse or -carpets).
- When you stop typing, Estately updates your search to include only properties that include those words.
- Browse properties that match your search.
How Text Search Can Help
Cat and dog owners, do-it-your-selfers, view needers, and water lovers rejoice, Estately lets you limit your search only to the properties that are perfect for you. Text search can be used to limit your search to:
- Condos that are dog or cat friendly
- Houses that are fenced (or fully fenced) for your dog
- Fixers that need your help (and are cheaper because they need some work)
- Properties on subdividable land if a fixer isn't enough
- Properties with a mother in law apartment
- Properties with a mountain or sound view
- Waterfront properties and houseboats so you have somewhere to park your kayak.
- Properties with a pool so you can relax after working on the fixer
- Properties with hardwood floors (or houses without -carpets) for the allergen-sensitive
You use any word or category that shows up on our property detail pages to improve your search.
Additional Text Search Examples
- Any words in the agent description
- Project name (Emerald Court Townhomes, Madrona Annex, etc.)
- Status (subject to inspection, active, etc.)
- Waterfront (lake, ocean, creek, etc.)
- Parking (carport, garage, etc.)
- Architecture (colonial, craftsman, etc.)
- Site features (hot tub, cabana, disabled access, Fenced fully, etc.)
- Terms (variable price, lease/purchase, owner financing, etc.)
- View (sound, golf course, mountain, etc.)
- Exterior (brick, stucco, wood, etc.)
- Interior (2nd kitchen, sauna, high tech cabling, etc.)
- Style (split entry, townhouse, etc.)
- Pool (above ground, indoor, etc.)
- Flooring (slate, carpet, etc.)
- Roof (cedar shake, composition, metal, etc.)
- Appliances (double oven, dishwasher, etc.)
- Energy Source (electric, natural gas, etc.)
- Heating/Cooling: (heat pump, radiator, forced air, etc.)